Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Day Six

6/19/12- The sign explains my feelings about today. I feel as though my brain is about to explode from all the information I have been taking in over the past six days. However, today my brain just hit a wall of too much information and I really felt as though my head could not be packed with information anymore.
I brought my language albums home to work on but of course everyday I seem to obsess about Math... So here's another only Math Blog; hopefully tomorrow will be some language and such.
Today in math we were shown the 3rd Presentation on The Hierarchal Materials: Racks and tubes. Then we started on Addition Memorization which used the Addition Strip Board, Whole Finger Chart, and Snake Game- Memorization of Addition.

3rd Presentation on The Hierarchical Materials: Racks and Tubes 


Addition Memorization 

Addition Strip Board  



Whole Finger Chart


Snake Game- Memorization of Addition

No comments:

Post a Comment