Thursday, June 21, 2012

Day Seven

6/20/2012- Sorry for the late post. I intentionally left both my Math Album and Computer at school so that I could have a day to focus on my Language Album and then sleep! It kind of back fired though because all today I was thinking about what wasn't done in my math album. Anyways, I did get my sleep which was nice. So again sorry for the late post but here it is.

In Math on Wednesday we did Addition Bingo Game, Bead Bar Activities for Addition, Special Combination for Addition, Addition Word Problems, The Subtraction Strip Board, Subtraction Finger Chart, Subtraction Snake Game, Special Cases for Subtraction, Subtraction Word Problems, and although we did this on day Eight I am also including the Subtraction Bingo Game in this post.

Addition Bingo Game

Bead Bar Activities for Addition


Special Combination for Addition

Addition Word Problems
     *This Weekend I will Find a good source for Word Problems and let ya know.
 
The Subtraction Strip Board

Subtraction Finger Chart

Subtraction Snake Game

Special Cases for Subtraction

Subtraction Word Problems

Subtraction Bingo Game



No comments:

Post a Comment