Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Day Two

6/12/12- Today was a very busy day... but on the way home I read a Facebook status from my friends mother that said, "How do you eat an Elephant?... One bite at a time." And I thought wow! that is exactly my feeling about Montessori Training... If you look at the big elephant you are easily overwhelmed, so I will now try my best to focus on the bites, one lesson at a time. I have decided to include language lessons to because they are pretty fun, like all the rest of the materials!

MATH
Today for math we did Small Bead Frame and Bead Frame Notation Paper, Exchanging, Addition with Whole Numbers, Stamp Game, Dot Board, and The Golden Mat. My Lesson Write ups are below.


Small Bead Frame and Bead Frame Notation Paper


Exchanging


Addition with Whole Numbers


Stamp Game


Dot Board


Golden Mat- Bead Bars are hard to see... the mat was just too shiny!

LANGUAGE
Today in Language we did lessons on Sandpaper Letters, Metal Insets, and various Movable Alphabet lessons.

Sandpaper Letters
Metal Insets- I'm going in early to do these, will post tomorrow.


Movable Alphabet
Movable Alphabet and Phonetic Object Boxes
The Small Movable Alphabet Level II


Non Phonetic Object Trays



No comments:

Post a Comment