Thursday, June 14, 2012

Day Three

6/13/2012- Sorry for the late posting. I got home last night, worked on my albums for six hours, laid down in bed and realized that I hadn't posted. I was very tempted to get up and post but my better judgment decided it was time to get some rest. The days are very fun and exciting for me, but of course I can not keep my mouth shut in class, so my throat is a terrible mess. I want training to be over already, not because I do not like it (I'm actually totally in love) but I really want the school year to start because I am so excited to start practicing in the classroom.

So today in math we got introduced to the Large Bead Frame, Small Bead Frame Addition, Large Bead Frame Addition, Subtraction with Golden Beads, Stamp Game Subtraction, and Golden Mat Subtraction.

Large Bead Frame

Small Bead Frame Addition


Large Bead Frame Addition

Subtraction with Golden Beads
                Introductory Lesson
      Lesson II- This method was my favorite. It uses logic and I can just see children brainstorming  to get this all apart.
     Lesson III


Stamp Game Subtraction

Golden Mat Subtraction

Today in Language we did not do any presentations of lessons, however, we did go over phonics and sight words (puzzle words) but in the interest of time today I will posts the classes ideas a little bit later on.

1 comment:

  1. Mary, thanks a bunch for all you are doing. I wish I had half your energy and organization skills. You Rock!!-Salli

    ReplyDelete